Student Exchange Programmes
Students of the Master Programme in Molecular Biology and Genetics can partecipate to the international student exchange programmes of the University of Pavia.
Every year, several students take advantage of the ERASMUS programmes to spend a short period abroad to carry out experimental work for their thesis.
Every year, several Exchange and Visiting Students from abroad attend the courses of the Master Programme Molecular Biology and Genetics.
For detailed information on mobility programme, please visit this page.
Exchange programme funded by the European Union aimed to support education, training, youth and sport in a partner country.
There are three types of ERASMUS+ programmes:
- ERASMUS+ EUROPE: for students willing to study and carry out a short stage abroad in a European country (link, flyer), duration 3-12 months.
- ERASMUS+ Traineeship: for students, PhD students and Master students willing to go abroad in a European country (link, flyer) to carry out a short stage or traineeship.
- ERASMUS+ ICM – Extra-EU: ERASMUS+ offers to staff and students the possibility to spend a mobility period in Extra European Countries, defined as Partner Countries (link, flyer).
Erasmus student network card: ESNCARD
Through the many academic contacts made over the
The ESNcard is the membership card of the Erasmus Student Network.
With the ESNcard you will:
- receive discounts and special prices in each local, national and international partner (wherever there is an ESN Section);
- join every activity organized by ST.E.P. ESN Pavia (STudenti Erasmus Pavia Erasmus Student Network)
Come to the Front Office or the Info Point of ST.E.P. ESN Pavia to get your ESNcard!
COIMBRA Cancer Biology mobility program
Student can chose a University involved in the COIMBRA Cancer Biology program as host for their ERASMUS+ mobility period. Students will have the possibility to study a set of subjects related to cancer biology and to work in a laboratory related to this subject. Lab work can be recognized as internship credits. More information here.
STUDENT EXCHANGE PROGRAMMES
Through the many academic contacts made over the years, UNIPV has set up a network of international collaboration which today includes more than 500 universities and research organisations from all over the world. This has resulted in international academic prestige.
The University of Pavia proposes the Overseas exchange programme that allows students to carry out an exchange period in Universities in Argentina, Brazil, Cile, Japan, Jordan, Israel, Lebanon, Mexico, Palestine, Russia, United States.
FUND FOR COOPERATION AND KNOWLEDGE
The Fund is intended to provide scholarships to students from Developing Countries, who wish to study one year at the University of Pavia, and to UNIPV students who would like to spend some months in a Developing Country for studying, researching and/or training.