DEPARTMENTS INVOLVED IN THE MASTER PROGRAMME MOLECULAR BIOLOGY AND GENETICS
DEPARTMENT OF BIOLOGY AND BIOTECHNOLOGY “LAZZARO SPALLANZANI”
Via Ferrata 9, 27100, Pavia
Home page: http://dbb.unipv.it/
The Department of Biology and Biotechnology “Lazzaro Spallanzani” was awarded by the Italian Ministry of Education with an award dedicated to Italian Department of Excellence. See this page for further details.
INSTITUTE OF MOLECULAR GENETICS, CNR
Via Abbiategrasso 207, 27100, Pavia
Tel: +39 0382 5461
Fax: +39 0382 422286
Home page: http://www.igm.cnr.it
DEPARTMENT OF MOLECULAR MEDICINE
Via Forlanini 6, 27100, Pavia
Tel: +39 0382 987511-7223
Fax: +39 0382 987664
Home page: http://molecularmedicine.unipv.it/
This Map shows the position of:
Buildings of the University of Pavia and Institute of Molecular Genetics (CNR) (green, purple and red markers)
- Historical building of the University of Pavia (green marker, tower)
- Department of Biology and Biotechnology (green marker, graduate hat)
- Department of Molecular Medicine (purple marker, graduate hat)
- Student Secretary for Scientific Degree Courses (green marker, graduate hat)
- Institute of Molecular Genetics – CNR (red marker, graduate hat)
Public places (light blue markers)
- Prefettura (International students must go there within 8 days from their arrival in Italy to register).
- Questura (International students must go there to carry out procedures [fingerprints] required to obtain the Permit of Stay).
- Agenzia delle Entrate (International students must go there to obtain their Tax Code – Codice Fiscale).
- Post Office (International students must go there to send their application for Permit of Stay).
- EDiSU (students must go there to apply for benefits).
Train station (yellow marker)
Public transports, bus routes that go from the Dept of Biology and Biotechnology to the railway station and to the city center (routes are approximate due to one-way roads)
- Bus Route n°3 (purple line). Bus stops at the Department and at the station are indicated with purple markers.
- Bus Route n°6 (blue line). Bus stops at the Department and at the station are indicated with blue markers.
Useful App for train schedule and booking